Location: Around 200 Gilead St, Route 85, Hebron, CT
The Godfrey Hill Cemetery is part of St. Peter’s Church, located right where the old church used to lie in the 1700’s, before it was replaced at its current location at 30 Church Street in 1824. While our church has its own cemetery on the current premises, the Godfrey Hill Cemetery is the church’s older cemetery that contains the graves of many of the original families who attended the church before it was moved. It is a link to Hebron’s history and the founders of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church.
Map (click image to enlarge) :
(image courtesy of Connor Garrity’s Eagle Scout Project)