Add to Calendar
December 5, 2015 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Don’t miss St. Peter’s end of the year celebration! Save the date.
The fair has something for everyone.
- Country store with homemade jams, jellies, breads, pies, baked goods, maple syrup, honey, and other holiday treats.
- Christmas items, classic attic treasures, jewelry, handmade craft items.
- Rada kitchen knives and utensils; Rada dips and sauces.
- Decorative fresh-greens centerpieces for your holiday table; seasonal cemetery planters
- A wonderful luncheon of homemade chowders (clan and corn), hot dogs and freshly made sandwiches.
- Hot coffee, cocoa, cold drinks and other treats will be served
- And finally the holiday raffle baskets! Shoppers will be able to select from many holiday and non-holiday themed baskets, all suitable for gift giving. Ticket are only a dollar each!!
Plan to come early, shop, and stay for lunch!
For volunteers, you may view the work schedule for the week leading up to the fair.